Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  Travel plans, routes and timetables  |  Book Russia train tikets on line
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Book Russia train tikets on line  (Read 5703 times)
luticus

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2012, 08:03:17 pm »

Please inform me how I can book a on line train ticket for Russia ? I want to know a site to book and pay the ticket.
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 02:38:17 pm »

Booking of Russian trains tickets is possible via official RZD website, there you won't pay any additional commissions and have 100% guarantee that everything is legit. The only problem is that RZD still didn't manage to create English version interface for booking, that is why in order to succeed with handling Russian version potential passengers will need a sort of guide (or at least some rudimentary knowledge of Russian language). We sent you a sort of guide (in pdf format) on email you've entered when registering on forum. If you have any further questions (like regarding details of purchasing process), we'll be glad to help     
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines