Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:43:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  All other train travel questions  |  Train Schemes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Train Schemes  (Read 12718 times)
DJK

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2013, 06:34:15 pm »

I didn't use mza.ru for a few months and founded that "scheme of the train" feature was changed in a bad way. It didn't show any carriages, which are not RZD ones anymore.

Can this information be still found somewhere else?
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 07:32:29 pm »

Can this information be still found somewhere else?
What train do you exactly need?
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
DJK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 07:50:08 pm »

It is rather general question. From time to time it is handy to have scheme of the train.
Not sure if I could see Hungarian carriages (Chop - Zahony and Zahony - Budapest) on 015 Moscow to Budapest train. Could be handy.
Although today I can see via mza.ru only carriages Moscow to Uzhgorod on this train! Which kills any functionality for any international trains.

I also tried to find information about train 144D Donetsk to St.Petersburg.
Mza.ru shows only 2 cars from Orel to St.Petersburg, not saying anything about main part of the train (Donetsk group of cars)

I found all that a bit annoying and wanted to find some other way to access such information.
tUt
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 09:01:18 pm »

Not sure if I could see Hungarian carriages (Chop - Zahony and Zahony - Budapest) on 015 Moscow to Budapest train. Could be handy.
Don't think mza was ever able to show Hungarian carriages in "Tisza" train. Anyways, you can see the scheme of the train from Hungarian side:

I also tried to find information about train 144D Donetsk to St.Petersburg.
In this case you should address e-kvytok.com.ua, it will show you the scheme:

Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
DJK

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 11:17:28 pm »

Thanks, tUt!! As always, here is a place where you get all the info needed ;)

About schemes of the trains - it is typical for today, that each railway shows only their carriages. Good to know, that this feature is at least available for most of internet sites of European railways..
tUt
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 06:17:36 pm »

it is typical for today, that each railway shows only their carriages.
Well, it depends, as you can see MAV shows all the carriages (no matter to whom they belong) for trains in Hungary, while e-kvytok in actual schemes omits some, however will show them during purchase process (if bed available) etc., so it really all depends on each case you are looking at, because some railways won't show any train schemes at all
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines