Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:43:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  All other train travel questions  |  Problem with MAV online registration
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problem with MAV online registration  (Read 9663 times)
spav01

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:37:38 pm »

Hello,

I have tried to register on the MAV website in order to purchase Budapest - Vienna tickets. Unfortunately, I have not received the confirmation email in order to activate my registration. My email address is now in limbo...I cannot try to re-register because the site says the address has already been used for registration. And when I try logging in, it says I'm not registered. Suggestions? Thanks!
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 04:34:08 pm »

I have tried to register on the MAV website in order to purchase Budapest - Vienna tickets. Unfortunately, I have not received the confirmation email in order to activate my registration. My email address is now in limbo...I cannot try to re-register because the site says the address has already been used for registration. And when I try logging in, it says I'm not registered. Suggestions?
First of all, we would probably suggest to check all the spam/trash folders in your mailbox, perhaps MAV's email is there. If you already did so, then our suggestion would be simply try to register once more with a new email (you can always open one just for this purpose), it's just for registration on MAV website, while for your ticket you won't really need this new email anyways.
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines