Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:14:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  General Discussion  |  Budapest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Budapest  (Read 13007 times)
whales789

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2013, 06:43:29 pm »

Can anyone help with a place, cheap but clean and close to rail, to sleep in Budapest?
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:38:22 pm »

Well, first of all there are more or less three major train station in Budapest (Keleti - most of the international trains depart from here, Deli - trains to Croatia/Slovenia depart from here & Nyugati), so you should decide where exactly you want to stay. At the same time all the stations can be reached easily by subway, so in general it doesn't really matter where in the city center your hotel is located, at least as far as it's not far from subway, then you can be sure that you get to the any train station in less than 20-30 min.
Regarding hotel choice & hotel reviews we usually recommend (and use ourselves) hotelscombined.com, it analyses data from various hotel websites and allows you to get the best deal for less, plus it shows all the hotels on the map, so it will make you search even easier
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
kirsten

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 12:50:42 pm »

When I was in Budapest I slept in the camp in the closed are of the city, next day we came to town by train ;)
Unfortunately I don't remember name of this places  :-\
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines