Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:21:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  Travel plans, routes and timetables  |  Krakow to Ljubljana
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Krakow to Ljubljana  (Read 22091 times)
SEL

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 04:49:06 am »

I have just gone onto the MAV-START web site to check sparschiene tickets from Budapest to Ljubljana and find no cheap 19 Euro tickets.  Have they stopped selling them?  I have pressed each date starting 26 Sept (no tickets available), 25 Sept 39Euro and earlier 39Euro.  >:(  If they are no longer available I'll wait until we get to Budapest.  Unless you think the train might be full.
The page doesn't say "Sparschiene" as your screen grab above but when I checked earlier this month for a date just 9 weeks ahead I've got 19Euro.
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 11:39:57 pm »

19 euro SparSchiene tickets are still available, it's just a matter of ticket sale period (it's shorter compared to Ljubljana Spezial 39 euro ticket). If you check dates in August you will see 19 euro Spars, thus you will have to wait a bit until ticket sale will start for your dates
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines