Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:20:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  Travel plans, routes and timetables  |  Belgrade - Bratislava direct carriage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Belgrade - Bratislava direct carriage  (Read 7796 times)
AlexWB

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2015, 12:26:33 pm »

Hi again  :)

I'm travelling from BA to Belgrade today, using the standard trick of splitting tickets in Budapest.

I see that there are now direct cars (Russian ones, running from Bulgaria to Moscow via Slovakia / Poland) and I was thinking of taking this for return journey (Belgrade - Bratislava) to save changing trains at 5:40 am.

Do you know how much the sleeper is for 2 people (sharing a 4 berth is OK if it's a lot cheaper)

I guess it's fine to show return leg tickets BG - BP and the second ticket of BP - Bratislava?

Thanks!
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 12:06:41 am »

I guess it's fine to show return leg tickets BG - BP and the second ticket of BP - Bratislava?
No, Russian Railways (RZD) became big fans of global price tickets, so ordinary SCIC-NRT tickets won't work. As far as I know, special tariff for Bratislava-Belgrade is 43,3 euro (2nd class) or 64,8 euro (1st class) + sleeper reservation (see below)

Do you know how much the sleeper is for 2 people (sharing a 4 berth is OK if it's a lot cheaper)
2 bed sleeper (double) costs 26 euro and requires 1st class ticket, 2/3 or 2/4 (tourist) costs 17 euro and requires 2nd class ticket.

--> it meas that in case you want to travel using RZD carriages, then it will cost you minimum 60,3 euro (43,3+17)
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
AlexWB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 12:10:19 pm »

Thanks for the info  :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines