Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:12:05 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  Train fares and tariffs  |  Cesky Krumlov - Vienna - Bratislava - Vienna (2 person travelling together)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cesky Krumlov - Vienna - Bratislava - Vienna (2 person travelling together)  (Read 5141 times)
mathurot

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2010, 09:15:29 pm »

Kindly suggest me that

1. What is the cheapest way for travelling the above route
2. Can I book the ticket in advance & How?
3. The cost of each route
4. If I bought Einfach-Raus-Ticket via online, can I receive the ticket via e-mail and print it out by myself (like DB system) or not?

Thanks for your advice.
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 02:00:22 am »

Since there are two passengers, then obviously it seems reasonable to use Einfach-Raus-Ticket from the Czech-Austrian border to Vienna. And yes - it is possible to purchase Einfach-Raus-Ticket in advance online - https://ticket.oebb.at/bin/frame_ticket.pl?ticket=rausticket.pl
From Cesky Krumlov to the border station Ceske Velenice you are allowed to a group discount (107 CZK - 25% from each ticket). It is not possible to purchase Cesky Krumlov-Ceske Velenice ticket online, but you shouldn't worry - no problem if you do it at the station.
Vienna-Bratislava return tickets start from 14 euro and can be easily purchased already at the trains station before departure, no need to do it in advance.
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines