Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:24:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  Train fares and tariffs  |  Tickets Train Budapest- Moscow
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tickets Train Budapest- Moscow  (Read 6474 times)
valsoph

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2014, 10:41:13 am »

Hi,

I want to travel with the direct train from Budapest to Moscow. I took it once and bought the tickets at DB Reisezentrum, but spent around 250 Euro per Person in 2berth cabin. Now we would like to go in 3berth cabin, is there any chance to get them cheaper? I heard maybe it should be possible to buy just the reservation from DB and the ticket in Budapest at the station?

Best!
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 11:31:26 am »

I heard maybe it should be possible to buy just the reservation from DB and the ticket in Budapest at the station?
Yes, it will be a smart choice, since the price of the reservation is the same either you buy it via DB terminal or at MAV ticket counter in Hungary. While ticket prices are different, because in Germany (or elsewhere besides Hungary/Russia) special MAV-RZD discounts aren't applied.
As of now 2/3 reservation Budapest-Moscow costs 32 euro, 2nd class ticket Budapest-Moscow (when bought in Hungary) is only 117,8 euro
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines