Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:54:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  Travel plans, routes and timetables  |  How to buy tickets for the night train from Szczecin to Warszawa?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to buy tickets for the night train from Szczecin to Warszawa?  (Read 6820 times)
clem

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2014, 01:39:31 pm »

Hello,

I'd like to buy two tickets for the night train in Poland between Szczecin and Warszawa (23.08-06.09). I have been on different websites but it's never possible to buy the ticket, we can only see the informations about the train...
If you have already taken this train or a night train in Poland and if you know how to book this train, please help me?

Bests,
Clem
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:07:24 pm »

Answer to you problem is very trivial - ticket sale aren't started yet. Polish Railways (PKP-IC) starts ticket sale for this type of connections 30 days in advance, so as of today last day for which you can buy a train ticket is August 2 -->

Thus you'll just have to wait a bit and when the time comes visit official PKP-IC website and purchase your ticket there. You can also wait until arrival to Poland, but then (depending on how in advance you'll be in Poland) some of the reservations might be already sold out.
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
clem

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 02:56:45 pm »

Thank you very much for this information!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines