Europe Trains Guide Forum
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:09:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome
Forum Stats
2813 Posts in 516 Topics by 767 Members
Latest Member: Markbut
Home Help Search Login Register
Europe Trains Guide Forum  |  General discussion  |  Travel plans, routes and timetables  |  Munich to Prague Train Connections
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Munich to Prague Train Connections  (Read 22429 times)
SuvajitMandal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 09:04:12 am »

Hi,

Sorry to bother again. I am still not able to see the 08:42 train from Praha to Wein. One place I can see the time table coming up biut unfortunately dont find a tab which says purchase or proceed.

Would be helpful if you can send me the direct link for this, am not sure if its possible though.

Thanks,
Suvajit
tUt
Administrator

View Profile EuropeTrainsGuide
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 10:40:04 am »

One place I can see the time table coming up biut unfortunately dont find a tab which says purchase or proceed.
Are you looking via Czech Raiways eShop? Or maybe just Czech Railways timetable page?
Would be helpful if you can send me the direct link for this, am not sure if its possible though.
Direct link isn't possible when it gets to any particular connections, it just won't show up and you'll have to input all the data once again from the beginning, thus the above link for a eShop is the starting point

Anyway, what date are you looking at? Maybe it's not possible at all at the moment, because all the discounted tickets got sold out
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
SuvajitMandal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 12:23:26 pm »

Hi,

I am looking for 8.42 connection from Praha to Vienna on 20th July 2012. This is for two person.
Can you pls advise something. I tried all you advised.

Thanks,
Suvajit
tUt
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 03:44:46 pm »

It seems that all the discounted tickets for EC 75 on July 20 are sold out, but that is not a problem, since here you can play a small trick, which will help you to pay even less than 500 CZK and ensure that you have your tickets in advance.
Idea is simple, for the same EC 75 train there are still discounted tickets available from Brno to Vienna (cost 237 CZK), so you just buy those Brno-Vienna tickets, then come back to the same CD eShop and purchase Prague-Brno ones for the same EC 75, cost 190 CZK, thus you won't even need to get off train in Brno, but just till Brno show the conductor your Prague-Brno tickets, while after Brno - Brno-Vienna. In total, if you buy it now, it will cost 190+237 CZK per person for such combination, so you will even save 70 CZK with such 'ticket break'
Get 10% off your next hotel stay and support our forum by utilizing our special Booking.com partner link when you make your next hotel booking!
SuvajitMandal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 07:43:31 pm »

Hi,

Many thanks to your million dollar suggestion. I actually got the Prague - WEIN Ticket lesser as you just mentioned for 20th July 2012 at same EC70 (08:42 AM). Thanks a ton.

Need some  more help. As you already mentioned that I can use Bavaria Lander Tickets for the Salzburg - Munich Section, I am in DB Site under this link: http://www.bahn.com/i/view/DEU/en/prices/germany/laender-ticket.shtml.

In this page I see Lander-Tickets in the left hand side of the explorer. When I click on the same i get a whole lot of Lander Tickets Options. Please advise which one is the one i should be purchasing and will be valid on the regional trains in DB from Salzburg to Munich.

Thanks,
Suvajit
tUt
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 08:26:29 pm »

Please advise which one is the one i should be purchasing and will be valid on the regional trains in DB from Salzburg to Munich.
For Salzburg-Munich route you'll need Bayern-Ticket (Bavaria-Ticket). But there is no real necessity to buy it in advance online, since for the same price you can buy from DB ticket machine at Salzburg train station before departure
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines